Stages of Enlightenment through Deeksha
With six billion people on Earth [now 7+ billion], Bhagavan has always said there will be that
many different experiences of enlightenment because each person is uniquely individual.
Several years ago one of Bhagavan's followers described the stages of enlightenment in a general,
yet quite understandable way. Obviously, volumes could be written about each stage, and you should also
remember that there is much overlapping since enlightenment is very multi-dimensional, but I have briefly
paraphrased his descriptions below.
Stages of Enlightenment
copyright © 2005 - by Enlightenment-Online.com
The Witness state--
1. No more inner conflict. You witness the mind and thoughts for what they are and
experience the world as it is. You live moment to moment in the present.
2. Includes stage 1, but with an ever present feeling of joy.
3. Includes 1 and 2, but with a great silencing of the mind.
The Oneness state--
4. Includes the first 3, but with the permanent feeling of being connected to everything. You
no longer feel separate.
5. All of the above but often, or at will, you feel you are the observer, the observed, and the
observation. You become the song you hear, the dance you dance, the tree you see, etc.
6. All of the above but often, or at will, you expand into Cosmic Consciousness and encompass all of
creation. You feel you have become all of life.
6 +. Your Inner Dweller, Higher Self, the God Within, Antaryamin, Paramathma, etc., (whatever
name you want to call it) comes forth and is very present in your life. Your life is a constant flow of Divine guidance.
This FREE MEDITATION can deepen your state. Click here to get it.
back to the Articles Directory
back to the top